| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Providence/ Green State, Ri in June is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 84.6mm (3.3in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:59 long and the longest day is 15:12 long with an average length of 15:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Providence/ Green State, Ri June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Providence/ Green State, Ri:
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) NNW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 62.7 kms (39 miles) N
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) WNW
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) WNW
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) W
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 155.1 kms (96.4 miles) WSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) SSW
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 154.1 kms (95.7 miles) WSW
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) SW
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) NNE
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 145.3 kms (90.3 miles) NNE
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 77.8 kms (48.3 miles) NNE
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 59.8 kms (37.1 miles) NNE
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) NE
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) NE
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) ENE
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 34 kms (21.1 miles) ENE